Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pictures From the Midwest

As I said in my previous posts, I was able to spend some time with some GIRLS while traveling this past week. Of course, there's my cousin's little girl Grace, with impeccable taste. (She likes me a bit.) She also loved the wading pool and seemed to get along with Corey pretty well...
We did a quick line-up with June's little ones, and I got the cold shoulder from Jessalyn after taking this shot because I didn't wait for her to say "Cheese." (My battery was running out, but that doesn't matter when it's your birthday and you are finally three and some weird lady just won't wait!)

And finally, something MY boys don't get to do everyday, ride rope-swings in the country. Shannon in red, Riley in black, and Griffin in yellow. Colton, Corey and Jessalyn gave up on the big boys and watched "Miss Pattycake" with Ms. June indoors, where it was nice and cool.

We had a great visit with everybody and thanks to you all for everything. Grandma and Grandpa, get your house back in place, and Laura and June, how's the deprogramming of your children going? Sorry for any bad habits your children may have acquired. Oops!


4 comments:

Laura said...

Can I blame you and your boys on my child's bad behavior yesterday? I had to take her to the grocery store with me and she HAD to be in one of those carts with a car in the front of it. She was crawling in and out of it the entire time. Then, at home, she said "poopy." I asked if she needed to go. She said yes. Then I realized she had already peed on the floor. Then she broke a part on a table of hers. Ugh. I suppose it's not your fault. It's probably just because she is 2, huh?

Colleen said...

Poopy? Sounds like something my boys say. Every ten minutes...

Hey, you just need to install a new toilet every couple of days and Grace will do just fine!

Bobbie said...

She did just fine at my house.

Want to send her to our house until the potty training days are over?

We would send her back to you right before puberty.

In other words, "The terrible Teens".

Colleen said...

Somebody's still itchin' for that Grand-daughter...