Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not THAT Desperate

35 days left until school starts, and I am bored out of my skull and desperate for ideas. Thinking my friend Heather might have some ideas for cheap local family entertainment, I gave her a call. She had a brilliant idea. If only I were insane...

She said to get a dog. Yep. Get a dog. Tell the kids it goes back if they don't entertain it all of the time. Make sure to have the boys take it outside often and make sure it doesn't run off. Or dig up the yard. Or poop. That'll keep 'em busy. Heather ought to know, she just got suckered into buying a dog.

Me, I'm no sucker. And I'm just not THAT desperate yet.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

If you are ever so tempted to do something so dumb again, please remember, "Do not bring dogs to Nebraska".

Anyway, to grandma's house.

Don't like em!!!

And they know it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JunesHGP said...

Well of course you aren't THAT desperate - you don't like dogs.
Maybe you should get them a cat, or a hamster, or a snake or something else that can keep them (and you) entertained a whole 25 days.
I, on the other hand only have 14 days left...or is it 13 now?