Saturday, July 5, 2008

Michigan 4th of July

Can't have the 4th of July without the Enduro... and here it is.

Family. Boys.
Boys. Corey's favorite car.
My boys.

Can't have the Enduro without the racetrack's firework display (or Lee Greenwood, apparently...)

Fireworks at the racetrack.

Today the boys had a water-themed birthday party to go to next door...

Kiddie party? Water balloons.

And finally, Ken took Riley and Shannon to see the Thunderbirds at the annual Battle Creek Air Show. They're hoping to be on the 6 o'clock news tonight, after they harassed the news crew.

Thunderbirds.

4 comments:

JunesHGP said...

is ken's hair coming back? he looked soo good bald - and i dont usually say things like that.
:0)

JunesHGP said...

i blew up the picture to take a closer look - did you happen to notice the gal behind you picking her nose?
must've needed some relish for her hot dog or something.

Colleen said...

Yes, Ken is growing his hair out a bit. Probably not forever, though. I agree with you!

If you look closely, TWO ladies behind us look like they're picking their noses.

Hey, at least my boys weren't picking their noses.

Anonymous said...

I remember when I came to visit you in Kansas City right after Shannon was born. We went to the mud races and had a great time! Although, we all had to shower and brush our teeth when we got home because of all the mud that was flung into our faces! I also remember you, Shannon and I going out to some bar and that long haired guy was trying to pick Shannon up! I think we nicknamed him Fabio??!! I think that she was already married to Kevin by that time and she would get so pissed when guys would approach her!! GOOD TIMES!!

Love,
Flea