Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's the day for the wearin' o' the green and all that jazz. My father is walking around Disney World today with a bright green beard and moustache, leprechauns are up to no good and I am sick as a dog! Yippie!

Riley and I have that wonderful type of cough where you'd better carry a bowl around with you just in case you cough up a lung or get to vomiting. Shannon's not quite as bad so I sent him off to school, we'll see what tomorrow brings. Maybe Spring wasn't quite here on Saturday and Sunday after all?

Here's hoping you all have a happy and healthy St. Patty's Day, especially you Irish lads and lassies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl!!! Happy St. Patty's Day to ya, as well. (in my head that came out with an Irish accent - ya know?)

I too, came down with something...I don't have to carry around a bucket...but have a sniffle, cough and sore throat. Nope, I guess spring was not here - or maybe the weather just needs to quit going up and down...
Must get better soon, work calls as does the Easter Program at church on Wed. night.

I wore my shamrock socks today!!

Take care and get well soon, weenie!!

Much love, ~junebug