Friday, March 21, 2008

Alleluia!

Take note: Last night Corey officially pooped on the potty! Don't ask me why, don't ask me how, Corey just committed himself to the task and I'm not going to question it.

He decided to do it in the ducky bathroom (you know the one, yellow walls, yellow rug, yellow towels, yellow ducks...) and apparently that is the only bathroom he's willing to make this effort in. He did ask for his dad to come in and put the seat down (I'm not about to feel slighted about this after potty training the other two,) then quickly went plop and flushed before anybody could admire the evidence. However, daddy helped him wipe and the proof was there! Now if this would just stick (the training, that is,) we're all set!

I'm still battling whatever has gotten into my system, but each of the boys were home sick for two days of school this week and now seem to be on the mend. Just in time for Grandma and Grandpa's visit for Easter. Here's hoping they arrive safely, they hit the snow as they crossed into Michigan and it's been slow going ever since. (Less than 80 miles in two hours, so far.) Dare I say it? Better them than me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great song for a great occassion! Ken, thanks for putting down the seat! Good work guys!

Corey, Aunt Kells is proud of you!

-Aunt Kells