Saturday, March 22, 2008

What the Bunny Left Behind



We dyed eggs today and I was impressed with how mature the boys had become. They did a great job, didn't fight, knew what they wanted to do with their eggs and didn't complain when I cleaned up the mess. Grandma took a ton of pictures and they turned out great. I went to go copy her adorable pictures of my boys onto a CD for myself so that I could post a few and then... well... I love Grandma and all, but I don't want all 956 pictures that she had on her memory stick. And I wasn't going to wait for all of them to transfer so that I could pick out the ten I wanted.
So... out comes my camera and here are the resulting 'after the fact' pictures. Not as cute as Grandma's pictures but much more accessible!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Funny how a smiley egg would show up in Colleen's eggs.