Thursday, April 17, 2008

Husker Red

Well, I just had my first ever manicure and pedicure and of course had my nails done up in Husker red. (Why have I never had a pedicure before??? That was better than a massage!) Oh, the things Nebraskans do for football... and it's only a scrimmage.

I'll be heading out tomorrow at noon so there will be another lull in my blogging. Kellie is looking at heading to the stadium at 9:00 in the morning, the game should be over around 4:00, and then I've got to hand Shannon over to Grandma and it's girls night out! Don't really see any down time in there and then I'm heading home first thing Sunday morning. I hope I can get some sleep in there somewhere.

Did I mention I'm bringing Shannon with me? Uncle Casey better be ready to entertain him during the game because I plan to actually watch the scrimmage (hmm... why was I going to go without kids in the first place?) Uncle Casey will step it up for football; he'll give Shannon a big tour of the campus and get him Husker treats and teach him all kinds of Huskerisms. It should be cool. Or I'll have to smack him. (Casey, that is.)

2 comments:

JunesHGP said...

Wish I could be there, I will miss the girls night out terribly.

and the game - a little. :0)

Steve said...

I wish there was TV coverage for this. Enjoy the game.