Sunday, June 1, 2008

T-Ball Pictures

It's been quiet with Ken and the boys in Ohio this weekend, but these did just arrive...

Yeah, they're fuzzy, but until I get a decent scanner, that's how it is with pictures that aren't in a digital format.

---------

I'll be messing in the yard all day, getting my seedlings in and moving around some perennials. I'm going to try to water the front yard too, as it's already turning brown and it's only June 1. I asked my neighbor if he would mind cycling his underground sprinklers a few extra times this weekend; with all of the wind we're having, that would be the only way to ensure that any water actually hits my yard. It's sad...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knock it in the ten cent bleachers Shannon!

Grandpa.

Colleen said...

He did catch a pop fly a few weeks ago! He really is getting into sports now.