Monday, June 16, 2008

Conversation

Had a couple of doozies today, but I can only seem to remember this one. This morning I had the boys get in the tub together while I finished up a load of laundry, and asked Riley if he would soap down Corey's hair for me. When I finally got to the boys, Riley was working on his powers of persuasion.

"You want to be cool, Corey?" he asked.

"NO!" yelled Corey.

"You want to be sweet, Corey?"

"NO!" Corey yelled again.

"Well do you want the girls to love you then?" Riley asked in exasperation.

"Yes!" came Corey's enthusiastic reply.

"Well then you're gonna need a mohawk!"

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

One of my boys tried a mohawk once (in real life).

Told him what I thought of it.

Moved out that day.

Remember????

Colleen said...

Yeah, luckily they were doing wet-hair-soap mohawks!

JunesHGP said...

OMG. too hilarious.