Sunday, June 15, 2008

Minor Happenings

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there! Ken got a pair of basketball shoes and went golfing this afternoon while the neighbors and I held a mini-water-balloon 'fight' in my yard for eleven children. I wish I had some pictures for you, but I was too busy filling up water balloons.

-----------

And just so you know, getting kids out of the way when you need to vacuum can be a little perilous. I told Riley and Shannon to move, but they were in the middle of a computer game, so they climbed onto my furniture instead:

It looks like they're on a chair...

But they're really on my weird piece of furniture I use to store scrapbooks.

--------

Oh, quick update on the turd situation... still MIA. Any ideas?

1 comment:

JunesHGP said...

no smell yet? hmmmmmmm.