Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Blame Papa

We had been at Ken's parent's house for less than two hours when my father-in-law beats me up with a rubber hose! I tell you...

Okay, we were shooting water balloons with Ken's 3-Man Balloon Launcher, and we tried for an extra long pull. Ken and I were in front holding the tension, and as Papa released the balloon, the rubber straps failed and smacked me (really hard) on the forearm.

Luckily (?) Grammie insisted that I smother some kind of cream on it, and it did make the two raised purplish welts subside a little bit. It will be interesting to see what my arm looks like in the morning.

In the meantime, I'm plotting my revenge. (Shannon plugging up the toilet soon after the aforementioned incident simply isn't revenge enough...)

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Didn't understand the last comment. Did you?

Colleen said...

Gone now. Wish they'd learn english before they send out their robo-spam!

JunesHGP said...

with all the boredom you would think one would post more often... your forearm must really be sore...or the revenge is taking too long.
Hehe :0)