Thursday, February 21, 2008

Quick Note...

I talked to Spencer today and he was not too thrilled to find that I hadn't put up a picture of the EXIT sign. Ken was nice enough to stop putting up the trim in our almost finished 4th bedroom and 'pose' to show where the sign was installed. See pictures below.

As I said, we're almost finished with the basement bedroom and the boys are fighting over who gets to sleep there in the future. They don't want to yet because the furnace next door scares them, but they're wise enough to know that the best bedroom is the one furthest from mom and dads room.

Did a little PTO work today (I'm the Secretary, how special,) and tomorrow I have to go into school to make a large meatball mural. Don't ask. Other than that, hoping for a relaxing weekend to come.

No comments: