Monday, February 25, 2008

Little Project Today


Shannon gives the window treatment a 'thumbs up!'

Ken's great job on the 4th bedroom.



I did the faux stained glass thing in the main floor bathroom to accomodate all those who like to poop in privacy! (You know who you are!) No more doing your business in the dark, feel free to turn on the light and stay all day if you must, the neighbors simply won't know!

I think it came out okay, the colors match the walls and rugs perfectly, and it shines nicely when the sun is out. However, even during our dreary Michigan cloudy days it's still not too dark in there. So we'll let it be and see how it all holds up.

Also I've posted a few pictures of the undecorated basement bedroom which we love. The color is a grey-blue, but all of the white trim and white doors allow the color to pop without darkening the room. We hate to see the kid's trashing it, and someday we're sure they will. For now we keep it locked, and we're looking to actually decorate this room and install a nice window treatment. (Not even close to decorating all of the living room, but let's splurge on a guest bedroom, go figure!)

My husband is wonderful, this was a great job from the ceiling installation to the paint job and I just love it. Now if I could just get the bedspread in to the cleaners, somebody could actually sleep there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new room! Ken did an excellent job!

-Aunt Kells

Anonymous said...

yeah - looks great maybe even someday we will get to come see it in person!!

-junebug

Colleen said...

Not just see it, if you come visit, you can EXPERIENCE it! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you changed the format again! I like this too.

-Aunt Kells

Anonymous said...

I love the kid's comments. It's my favorite part!

-
Aunt Kells