Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sir Mix-A-Lot is in the House

So Shannon, Corey and I are hanging out in the church hallway outside of Riley's CCD class, and Corey notices his classmate (love interest,) is nearby. He started making funny faces and hopping around trying to show off and get her attention. Corey wasn't getting any, so I guess he thought a song might peak her interest and possibly the interest of the scores of waiting parents.

After wiggling his rear and two little hops, Corey breaks into song yelling, "I LIKE BIG BUTTS..."

I. Was. Mortified. And my husband needs to come up with a different song to sing when I walk into a room looking plump in any way.

(DISCLAIMER: Please don't click on the link if you don't know the song Baby Got Back or if you have any kind of sensitive ears.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one! Brings me back to high school.

-Kellie

JunesHGP said...

THAT is FUNNY.

I am sure my turn will come....

JunesHGP said...

oh - did he get her attention?

Colleen said...

Thankfully she (and everybody else, it seems,) was tuning him out. Shannon heard it, though.

His eyes were as big as saucers and his mouth gaping when he heard Corey.

Bobbie said...

Corey needs to join Shannon's band. He could be lead singer.

Does he still know "You Are my Sunshine"?

That would be two songs he knows.

Bobbie said...

P.S.

I didn't go to the link.

I don't know the song.

I DO have sensitive ears.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! Wish I was there to see your horrified reaction. It must have been great!

Hey, any desire to reattempt Bounceland next week? Sean has been asking for weeks when we are going to have a Bounceland day. I would e-mail you with this question but it seems I only have the PTO one now for you. Obviously, I messed that one up, so now I can only send PTO e-mail and nothing personal. Can you e-mail me your other address?
-Ditzy Redhead (Heather)

Anonymous said...

Baby got b**k!