Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Plugging Ears. I Mean Shutting Eyes.

Shannon and Anna formed a band and last night was their first jam session. Shannon rocked the guitar, Anna rocked the drums, and the Guitar Hero was cranked to full volume. You would think I would remember the song they kept playing because, after all, they just kept playing it. Over and over again.


Anyhow, I asked Shannon what the name of the band was and he excitedly told me, "Shutting Eyes! You know why? 'Cuz we play with our eyes shut!" Ah, it all makes sense to me now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Anna learns to play "Wipeout" Im coming to Michigan to see them, no matter what the weather!

Grandpa

Bobbie said...

I knew it wouldn' be long!

Now all they need is an agent and they are on their way to their first million. (Laughs that is.)

Grandma

Anonymous said...

Is this similar to Naked Eyes?!!:-)