Friday, September 25, 2009

Riley's Observation

This evening I was laying on the couch covered in boys as we watched America's Funniest Videos. I'd hollered up to Ken a few times hoping he would wake up for work without me having to physically get him, but it just wasn't working.

Inspiration struck and I excitedly told the boys, "Whoever runs upstairs and gets Daddy to wake up first will get a big kiss!" Shannon and Corey, being competitive little creatures, jumped up off the couch and fought their way up the stairs to get their Daddy moving. Riley, still laying next to me, casually looked up and leaned over to give me a big kiss. "They're not too smart, are they, Mom?" he commented, and we both giggled.

3 comments:

Bobbie said...

Riley! Riley! He just isn't a "little" boy anymore.

JunesHGP said...

Nope, they grow up way to dog gone fast......

still, cute, though!

Anonymous said...

And Riley's right!

-Aunt Kells