Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No Children Were Harmed In the Taking of These Photographs

I'll get heck for this but I can't help it. My children each have one new (clearanced out) piece of clothing for the school year (plenty of really nice hand me downs courtesy of Aunt Joyce,) and so I dressed the boys in their new shirts for the first day of school today. New MATCHING shirts. Oh well, they're cute to me.

Bathed, dressed and fed with 1/2 hour to spare.
The obligatory pose in front of the flowers. C'mon, it's cute that they match.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I think it's cute that they match. How did they feel about matching?

Anonymous said...

They are cute but you'd better start a "therapy" savings account. They may need it someday! :)

-Kells (auntie)

Colleen said...

The boys didn't mind that they matched, but I got a LOT of grief from the adults at the bus stop!

Bobbie said...

I commented earlier and I have no idea where it went. Probably floating around out there in cyber space.

I think the boys matching shirts are cute. Love the picture of them all ready to go!

JunesHGP said...

It is cute - and those moms who comment are just jealous!!!! :0)