Thursday, April 29, 2010

Whatever Works

I have two posts I need to get up (fire hydrant and First Communion time again,) but I am working so much that I just haven't gotten around to it. I'll continue after you stop laughing...











Okay, I seriously have been working quite a bit lately but I will have plenty of time to tell my stories sometime next week. Actually I'll have all the time in the world since Ken is moving to day shift on Monday. This move means that I wont be able to take on very many jobs at all unless I put the kids in before and after school care. Unfortunately the work I'm doing is very sporadic so it isn't financially feasible to put the kids in daycare at all. Sound familiar?

Luckily summer is right around the corner and I can once again take three months to ponder what I want to do when I grow up after yet another attempt at work doesn't really work for our family at all. Grr or yippie, not sure what to think at this point. Sigh.

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

We are waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

And waiting.

aaaaaand

waaaaaaaaaiting.