Monday, March 29, 2010

Clarification

I took all three boys to the mall today to get them some nice button-up shirts for Easter Sunday, and yes, Uncle Casey, much to your dismay, I bought the boys matching shirts. Corey's is green, Shannon's is yellow, and Riley settled for blue. Look for pictures sometime after Easter.

While shopping, I asked the boys if they wanted to go talk to the Easter Bunny. ($49.99 for a set of pictures? With the Easter Bunny? Good thing the conversations were free!) Anyhow, Shannon looked over at the large white bunny and yelled, "I'm not going up to talk to him, that's not even really the Easter Bunny!"

I was overcome with this horrible feeling - Shannon's figured it all out, how sad! Worse yet, he debunked the EB right in front of Corey! Not to worry, though, Shannon quickly added, "the REAL Easter Bunny is PINK!"

No comments: